- Wood frame construction with architecturally controlled exterior elevations featuring upgraded clay brick masonry detailing, precast stone accents, precast stone sills and pre-finished architectural board and/or vinyl siding and decorative accents, as per elevation selected.
- House siting and exterior colours will be architecturally coordinated to ensure a harmonious streetscape in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
- Low maintenance pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and down spouts.
- Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles in architecturally pre-selected colours with manufacturer’s 25-year warranty.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified 6’ 8” single or double steel-clad insulated front entry door with double-glazed transom and glass insert, as per plan/elevation.
- Front entry doors with brushed metal grip set and dead bolt lock. Exterior light at front entry.
- House address number integrated into masonry façade (one side only, per Vendor).
- Panelled sectional garage doors with vision inserts, as per elevation.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified low maintenance Low-E, argon filled vinyl casement windows at front, rear and side elevations.
- Double glazed white vinyl sliding basement windows.
- Sliding patio doors with thermopane, tempered insulglass with screen or garden door or french door, as per plan.
- Fully graded and sodded lot with precast concrete front walkway. Precast step(s) at rear door, as required by grade.
- Foundation planting with small bushes and/or small plants/trees, as per Vendor.
- Fully paved driveway with base and top coat asphalt on private portion of driveway, per adjustment on Closing. Vendor is responsible for the driveway paving on the municipal portion.
- Two exterior hose bibs, one in the rear of the home and one in the garage.
- Insulated metal entry access door from the garage to house, grade permitting.
- Cold cellar, as per plan, with weather stripped solid core door, light, floor drain and vent(s).
- 3 piece rough-in (drain pipes only) for future basement bathroom.
- For walk-out basement conditions as per lot grading, the following features are included in the walk-out premium: additional foundation wall, masonry brick façade, insulation, basement sliding door, larger rear basement vinyl window, 6’ x 8’ pressure treated wood balcony, one additional exterior light and exterior electrical outlet, location per Vendor.
- For look-out basement conditions as per lot grading, the following features are included in the look-out premium: additional foundation wall, masonry façade, insulation, larger rear basement vinyl window, 6’ x 8’ pressure treated wood deck with stairs to grade, as required.
- For deck lot conditions as per lot grading, the following features are included in the deck lot premium: 6’ x 8’ pressure treated wood deck with steps to grade, as required.
- 9’ ft. ceiling heights on the main floor and 8’ ceilings on the upper floor including tray ceiling in the master bedroom. Ceiling heights exclude dropped ceiling areas in the laundry room and all bathrooms and anywhere bulkheads are required for mechanical and structural requirements.
- 12 x 12 or 13 x 13 ceramic or porcelain tile in foyer, as per plan, from Vendor’s standard line.
- Natural finish oak veneer stair with solid wood treads from the main to upper floor (as applicable) to have one coat of sealer and one coat of urethane. Paint grade stair to unfinished basement area, as per plan.
- Natural finish solid oak handrail and straight metal pickets on staircase from the main to upper floor (as applicable).
- 6’-8” panelled interior doors throughout except where sliders are shown.
- 3” casing on all windows and doors and 5¼” baseboards in finished areas.
- Brushed metal lever handles on interior swing doors throughout.
- 5” strip flooring in all non-tiled areas on the main floor. Metal transition or coordinating T strip to abutting flooring materials.
- 40 oz. carpeting with ½” inch underpad from Vendor’s standard line on all non-tiled areas on the ground and upper floor, as per plan.
- Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, powder room and bathrooms. Spray texture ceiling in all other rooms with 4-inch smooth border excluding closets, coffered and vaulted ceilings.
- Gas fireplace, as per plan with decorative metal trim kit.
- Shelving installed in all closets.
- 8’ trimmed archways on the main floor where ceiling/bulkheads permit.
- Interior walls in finished areas decorated in Low VOC flat latex with one primer coat and one finish coat except for kitchen, bathrooms, main or second floor laundry rooms and interior wood trim, which are finished in semi-gloss.
- Kitchen door and drawer fronts per Vendor’s standard line.
- Appliance openings include 36” by 68” high opening for future refrigerator, 30” opening for future freestanding range and 24” opening for future dishwasher.
- Extended height upper kitchen cabinetry, as per plan.
- Extended depth fridge upper cabinet and one side gable, as per plan.
- Chimney hood fan, in stainless finish, over stove location, vented to exterior, as per plan.
- Ceramic backsplash per Vendor’s standard line.
- Breakfast bar or kitchen island, as per plan.
- Level 1 granite countertop from Vendor’s standard line.
- 12 x 12 or 13 x 13 ceramic or porcelain tile floor per Vendor’s standard line.
- Double bowl or bowl and a half under mounted stainless steel sink with washerless single lever faucet and integrated pull out sprayer in chrome (per Vendor).
- Kitchen cabinetry opening to accommodate future dishwasher installation complete with rough-in plumbing and electrical.
Bathroom/Powder Room Features
- 12 x 12 or 13 x 13 ceramic or porcelain tile floor in bathrooms/powder room per Vendor’s standard line.
- 2 piece powder room on main floor with pedestal sink, as per plan.
- 3 piece bathrooms include 5’ acrylic tub with full height ceramic wall tile or shower enclosure with full height ceramic wall tiles on walls and ceiling from Vendor’s samples, as per plan.
- 4 piece bathrooms, when tub and shower are separate, include an acrylic step-up oval tub with floor tile on the deck and backsplash or freestanding acrylic tub, as per plan.
- Separate shower enclosures include full height ceramic wall tiles on walls and ceiling from Vendor’s samples, water resistant light fixture and framed glass shower door and panel (as applicable), as per plan.
- 3 and 4 piece bathroom(s) include comfort height cabinetry with recessed kick plate from Vendor’s standard line.
- Certified water saving toilets throughout.
- Classic white plumbing fixtures in bathroom(s) and powder room.
- Vanity mirror and lighting over vanity in bathroom(s) and main floor powder room.
- Washerless single lever faucets in vanities, shower stall and bathtubs, except over tubs where a Roman spout is provided (positemp valve in all showers).
- Privacy lock on all bathroom and powder room doors.
- All bathrooms vented to the exterior with ENERGY STAR® exhaust fans.
- Polymer laundry tub, located as per plan.
- Faucets and separate drain for automatic washer.
- 12 x 12 or 13 x 13 ceramic or porcelain floor tile per Vendor’s standard line.
- All upper floor laundry closets/rooms to include a floor drain and curb.
- Wiring and vent for dryer.
- Energy efficient lighting provided throughout, except for bath vanity, dining room and exterior lighting.
- Switched wall outlet in lieu of overhead lighting is provided in living room and family room/great room.
- Capped ceiling outlet provided in the dining room, as per plan.
- Decor electrical switches, receptacles and plates.
- Split electrical outlets installed at counter level in kitchen.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and dedicated electrical outlet for the refrigerator.
- Electrical outlets near vanity in all bathrooms and powder rooms protected by ground fault interrupter (GFI).
- Combined smoke/carbon monoxide detectors located as per building code.
- Pre-wiring for maximum four (4) RG6 coaxial cable TV outlets; one in the den; one in the family room/great room; and one in the master bedroom, location as per Vendor. Purchaser is to arrange finishing details directly with the cable company after closing.
- Pre-wiring for two (2) telephone outlets; one in the kitchen and one the master bedroom, as per Vendor. Purchaser is to arrange finishing details directly with the phone company after closing.
- 100 amp electrical service with 200 amp meter socket with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring.
- Two (2) exterior electrical outlets, location per Vendor, both with ground fault interrupter (GFI).
- Separate electrical outlet on garage ceiling for future installation of garage door opener by Purchaser after Closing.
- Front door chime.
- Rough-in for future installation of a central vacuum system with adjacent electrical, all runs dropped into basement, as per Vendor.
- High efficiency ENERGY STAR® forced air gas furnace with electronic ignition. Note: heating equipment location may vary from plan.
- Sealed ductwork (supply air runs per Energy Star® specifications ESNH-2012)
- High efficiency power-vented gas-fired hot water tank on a rental basis, as per Vendor.
- Heating equipment ductwork pre-sized for installation of future central air conditioning.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for fresh air circulation.
- Whole home humidifier.
- Programmable thermostat.
- On demand hot water recirculation system to Master Ensuite
- Drain water heat recovery system (DWHR).
- Solar conduit rough-in from the basement to the attic space. Roof trusses designed to support the weight of future solar panels.
Optional Finished Lower Level
40-1 (Briarwood Bungalow) Only, As Per Vendor Layout
- Basement ceiling height reduced as required for structural and mechanical requirements.
- Natural finish oak veneer stair with solid wood treads and oak handrail/metal pickets from the finished main to finished lower level only (as applicable) to have one coat of sealer and one coat of urethane in the 40-1 with finished lower level.
- 40 oz. carpeting with ½” inch underpad from Vendor’s standard line on all non-tiled areas in finished areas only, as per plan.
- Electrical outlets as required by code. Pre-wiring for one telephone outlet and one RG6 coaxial cable TV outlet, location per Vendor.
- Interior doors/casing/closet shelving and painting as per above-noted specifications.
- If optional bath is not selected in the optional finished area, the future 3 piece bath is installed in the unfinished area, as per plan – stud walls only on interior side and includes rough-in venting for future bathroom fan only when the optional Bedroom 3 and hall is finished.
- ENERGY STAR® construction (ESHN-2012 – 3rd party certified).
- All homes constructed in accordance with the Town of East Gwillimbury Sustainability Guidelines and Implementation dated January 2015.
- Poured concrete front porch and garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
- Advanced floor joist system utilizing engineered floor joist technology.
- Tongue and groove sub-floors glued, nailed and screwed down to floor joist.
- 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
- Covered front porch, as per plan.
- Exterior walls of habitable areas framed with 2 x 6 stud construction with walls insulated to R-25 and attic insulated to R-50.
- Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below liveable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
- All garage walls to be fully drywalled and taped.
- Air/vapour barrier applied to exterior walls. Air seal package to all exterior doors and windows.
Subject to the terms of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale attached hereto, the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to, or better than, the products and materials so listed or so provided.
- The Purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that due to grading and drainage conditions, the Vendor at its sole discretion may make the following modifications without adjustment to the purchase price and without further notice to the Purchaser:
a) although the house plan may indicate the inclusion of a door, which would be an insulated steel door, between the garage and the laundry/utility room, the door may be eliminated.
b) although the house plan may indicate the inclusion of a side door, the door may be eliminated.
c) one or more steps may be installed with or without a railing in the garage due to the difference in level of the garage and the balance of the house although such step or steps and/or railing may interfere with or limit the use of the interior of the garage.
d) the laundry/utility room may be lowered to accommodate the door to the laundry/utility room from the garage and/or the exterior side door.
e) the installation of a deck may or may not be required depending upon the grading requirements for that particular lot.
- Purchaser acknowledges that exterior railings are to be installed on front porch, as per applicable model, or when the top of the porch height exceeds 23 5/8” above finished grade, as determined by the Vendor or as required by the Control Architect, Municipality or governing authority.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the unfinished basement may have reduced headroom areas due to mechanical duct and/or supporting structures.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the entry steps to the house may vary or be eliminated due to grading conditions.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home or sales office display including but not limited to: carpet, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, stained staircases, railing, wallpaper, paint landscaping and fencing may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that all features are as per applicable plan and are not standard on all plan types.
- Marble, granite and wood are subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Ceramic and porcelain tile, carpet and laminated flooring are subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
- If the Lot is at a stage of construction which will enable to Vendor to permit the Purchase to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard selections, then the Purchaser shall have until the date designated by the Vendor (of which the Purchaser shall be given seven (7) days prior notice) to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection forms. If the Purchaser fails to do so within such time period, the Vendor may irrevocably exercise all of the Purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selection shall be binding upon the Purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the Vendor, except that the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for those provided in this Schedule provided that such material and items are of equal quality to or better than the materials and items set out herein.
- The purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
- References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturer’s models. If these types or models change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model.
- All dimensions, if any, are approximate. All specifications, dimensions and materials are subject to changes without notice.
- Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchase order, the Purchaser may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the Lot which is in the nature of an optional extra, if, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Lot, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the Vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in all other respects this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- The Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality to, or better than the products and materials so listed or so provided.
- Floors and specific finishes will depend on Vendor’s samples for specific areas selected.
- All features and finishes are as per model plan and elevation selected.
- Energy Star® construction specifications may change in compliance with the ESHN-2012 requirements.